The purpose of the FuturePerfect Cardamom Growth Academy is to inspire Christian leaders of social impact endeavours to achieve their full potential by providing:
- A group that meets ten times a year. At each meeting there will be a guest speaker and the member session will be devoted to discussing live issues in confidence.
- The fundamental part of the meeting is the Members Session, where members meet confidentially in
a workshop style environment, share and discuss their goals, to debate their various issues and challenges.
- The learning journey is achieved through sharing problems and challenges, working with inspirational speakers and on-going personal mentoring and coaching.
- Members hold each other accountable for goals they commit to and are there together to support and guide the journey.
- Group facilitators may give one-to-one mentoring to each member in between meetings, supporting the process.
- The facilitators and guest speakers provide wisdom, experience and learning.
- Members of each group are from non-competing organisations with 10-15 in a group ensuring support and not rivalry.